Recruiting | East Bay, CA | Full Time
Ripcord is the world's first robotic paper digitization company. We’re going after the outmoded, but very large paper records market (think, medical records, company HR records, company financial records, legal case files, etc). For 30 years the world has been talking about the paperless office, but have yet to realize it. Our mission is to be the company that takes the world paperless. We are doing this by building a first of its kind robotic machine and software platform that will completely transform the records management market.
We are a well funded startup backed by reputable investors such as Icon Ventures, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, LUX Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank. Our seed investors and advisors include Steve Wozniak, Bruce Scott, Chris C Kemp and Jon Callas.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, and free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together. We play VR, fly drones, and eat too much bacon.
Ripcord is expecting dramatic growth in 2018. We are currently seeking a motivated recruiting leader with solid experience in the Bay Area to lead the recruiting function. You be a 1-person recruiting team to start, leveraging agencies and Ripcord employees as needed. This position will also manage a recruiting coordinator. We anticipate adding close to 100 new hires in the next 12 months. You will have demonstrable experience recruiting at high volume for a successful startup, both for engineering and non-engineering roles.
Who Will Love This Position:
- Passionate people who thrive in a high growth, fast-paced, constantly changing environment - you love to iterate
- Those who have a knack for handling the details while balancing strategic, impactful projects - you want to make a difference to the bottom line
- Recruiting professionals who are ready to grow their career and start being responsible for the function - you love a challenge
- Create innovative programs, events, and campaigns as part of a recruiting strategy that is aligned with Ripcord's vision, goals, and culture
- Create an extraordinary candidate experience to attract a talent pool that is world-class and diverse
- Partner with managers and their teams to understand the business needs and hire the right talent to fill their roles
- Build out and run back-end recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions
- Regularly report on recruiting metrics and drive process improvements
- Maintain compliance with applicable regulations affecting hiring practices
- 6+ years experience as a full-cycle, in-house Recruiter that includes: meeting headcount goals for tech and non-tech roles, a strong offer acceptance rate, outbound sourcing that yields results, and building strong relationships with hiring teams (bonus points if you tell us about this in your cover letter)
- 2+ years of lead or management experience
- Strategic thinker - you excel at troubleshooting why a requisition is taking longer to fill, you’ve updated job descriptions regularly to make them more attractive, advised managers if they are looking for a unicorn, and spent time up front really understanding a requisition
- Highly organized - you enjoy documenting candidate data such as phone interview notes, regularly updating our ATS to reflect accurate data, and structuring interview panels
- Data-driven mindset - you use data to make decisions that have a positive impact on hiring
- Candidate experience - you see recruiting and hiring through the lens of the candidate experience
- Passion for diversity - you get excited about diverse, inclusive and sustainable innovation and understand the benefits of a diverse workforce
- Adaptable - you are able to shift and roll with changing priorities while handling high-volume recruitment processes
- Experience selecting and implementing applicant tracking systems
- Experience managing recruiting agencies
Gym & VR room
100% of healthcare premiums are covered!