Project Manager - Information Technology
Information Technology | Hayward, CA | Full Time
Ripcord is the world’s leading robotics digitization company, combining hardware and software robotics to process and digitize paper-based records via an Integrated SaaS offering. Focused on smart robotics digitization, smart content management with AI and helping better enable RPA and business processes.
Ripcord is transforming the $62 billion records management, RPA, MPS, and ECM space through robots that scan, index and categorize paper records, making them searchable in the cloud and integrated into existing business processes and enabling RPA. Ripcord is based in California and has raised $110 million from leading investors including CDK Global, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Baidu, Lux Capital, Silicon Valley Bank, Steve Wozniak, Legend Star, and Icon Ventures.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
In this role you'll have an opportunity to drive mission critical programs and projects with international scope. In partnership with Ripcord's Director, Information Security you'll manage vendors, work with internal and external stakeholders; and establish project management tools, tracking, and reporting across Information Technology.
What You Will Do
- Manage multiple information security implementation projects with high degrees of complexity
- Help define and standardize the process, structure and reporting for information security programs within Ripcord
- Establish a way to document and track cross-functional projects with stakeholders in Hayward, CA (HQ) and APAC
- Assist in defining the roadmap and long-term project planning within information security
- Manage programs which involve operations, information security, compliance, engineering and third party vendors
What You’ll Need
- About 5 years of experience managing complex projects in startups and mid-market/enterprise environments
- Experienced in project management, requirements gathering, UAT management, work breakdown structures and critical path methodologies
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams and demonstrated critical thinking
- Experience working with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and product
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones
- Experience managing security programs / security rollouts across multiple sites a big plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Ripcord, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it. Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We never request personally identifiable information or bank account information during our recruiting or hiring process; nor do we offer up front payments as part of an offer of employment or ask you to download any 3rd party apps such as Telegram.