Operations Associate (Shift 1)
Operations | East Bay, CA | Full Time and Temp to Perm
Ripcord is the world's first robotic paper digitization company and we are redeveloping the paper records market as a whole with innovative technology and production processes. For 30 years the world has been talking about the paperless office, but have yet to realize it. Our mission is to be the company that takes the world paperless. We are doing this by building a first of its kind robotic machine and software platform that is currently transforming the records management market.
We are a well funded startup backed by reputable investors such as Icon Ventures, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, LUX Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank. Our seed investors and advisors include Steve Wozniak, Bruce Scott, Chris C Kemp and Jon Callas.
Who Should Apply:
Do you have a high attention to detail? Are you accustomed to working on a team? Do you love tackling responsibilities? Then keep reading!
The Operations Team is currently seeking an Operations Associate who will help us continue our sky-rocketing growth. This role is ideal for operations professionals with a high level of attention to detail, willing to provide constant feedback, learn quickly and are ready to grow with the company.
NOTE: This is for Shift 1 (7:00am - 3:30pm).
Your job as an Operations Associate will include a variety of responsibilities that help facilitate our robotic scanning operations. To put it simply, you will be an essential part of our team by preparing materials for scanning and/or directly operating our scanners. While doing this, you will be working with phenomenal people, along with exciting and innovative technology developed here at Ripcord.
Examples of the role responsibilities are:
- Ensure security of confidential documentation by following company security protocol
- Operate robotic scanning equipment while maintaining equipment standards and workstation cleanliness
- Locate, count, and document inventory
- Implement standard operating procedures (SOPs) as determined by process
- Properly sort, label, and move paper records for scanning
- Identify equipment issues and inform maintenance staff
- Ensure production, quality, and safety standards are met daily
- Follow customer instructions on work orders to process scanning within company and customer’s specifications
- Identify and convey areas of continuous improvement
- Perform related duties similar to the above in scope and function as required by supervisor
- Assist operations with all other relevant duties
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working well with all team members
- Organized, able to multi-task, and follow direction from supervisor
- Ability to work in close proximity to others and equipment
- Detail oriented and focused attention
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift/pull/push up to 40 lbs with assistance multiple times per shift
- College education
- 2+ years of experience performing jobs with detailed oriented procedures/processes
- Experience taking care of problems involving standardized situations
- Stock options
- 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents!
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Free gym & refreshments on-site
- Commuting benefits
- Comprehensive leave policy
- $17 - $19 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.