Imaging Production Associate (Shift 2)
Operations | East Bay, CA | Full Time
Ripcord is the world's first robotic paper digitization company. We’re going after the outmoded, but very large paper records market (think, medical records, company HR records, company financial records, legal case files, etc). For 30 years the world has been talking about the paperless office, but have yet to realize it. Our mission is to be the company that takes the world paperless. We are doing this by building a first of its kind robotic machine and software platform that will completely transform the records management market.
Our headquarters and production facility are in Hayward, CA. We have also have a co-working space in San Francisco.
We are a well-funded startup backed by reputable investors such as Icon Ventures, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, LUX Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank. Our seed investors and advisors include Steve Wozniak, Bruce Scott, Chris C Kemp, and Jon Callas.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Crazy ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and energetic. Every day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
The Operations Team is currently seeking someone who will help us continue our sky-rocketing growth. This role is ideal for operations professionals with a high level of attention to detail, willing to provide constant feedback, learn quickly and are ready to grow with the company.
You will learn from our talented team members how to take the world paperless by scanning and processing customer content in ever-changing and exciting ways using cutting-edge technology you can only find in the heart of Silicon Valley!
NOTE: This is for Shift 2: 11:00am - 7:30pm currently, but will change to 3pm - 11:30pm in the near future
Your job will include a variety of responsibilities that help facilitate our robotic scanning operations. To put it simply, you will be an essential part of our team by preparing materials for scanning and/or directly operating our scanners, reviewing digital content for errors, and maintaining the smooth flow of operations through the different stages of production. While doing this, you will be working with phenomenal people, along with exciting and innovative technology developed right here at Ripcord.
- Operate robotic scanning equipment while maintaining equipment standards and workstation cleanliness
- Ensure security of confidential documentation by following company security protocol
- Locate, count, and document inventory
- Adapt to ever-changing procedures and technology
- Properly sort, label, and move paper records for scanning
- Identify equipment issues and inform maintenance staff
- Ensure production, quality, and safety standards are met daily
- Follow customer instructions in the context of our processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify and convey areas of continuous improvement
- Perform related duties similar to the above in scope and function as required by supervisor
- Assist operations with all other relevant duties
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting those errors, and describing the issues found
- Attentive to accessing relevant files for audit
- 2+ years of experience performing jobs with detailed-oriented procedures/processes
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable working well with all team members
- Organized, able to multi-task, and follow direction from supervisor
- Ability to work in close proximity to others associates and complex machinery
- Detail-oriented and ability to focus and stay on task
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift/pull/push up to 40lbs with assistance multiple times per shift
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
- Must be comfortable in an operations/warehouse environment with many activities going on
- Must be able to work at a computer for long periods of time
- College education
- Experience taking care of problems involving standardized situations
- Previous experience in a production environment
Vacation and sick pay
100% company paid health, dental and vision care for you and all dependents!
Free gym & refreshments on-site
Catered lunch provided daily
100% company paid life insurance
Great leadership and a stellar team to work with!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Ripcord, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it. Ripcord is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce at all job levels. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.