Full Stack Software Engineer
Engineering | East Bay, CA | Full Time
Ripcord is the world's first robotic paper digitization company and we are redeveloping the paper records market as a whole with innovative technology and production processes. For 30 years the world has been talking about the paperless office, but have yet to realize it. Our mission is to be the company that takes the world paperless. We are doing this by building a first of its kind robotic machine and software platform that is currently transforming the records management market.
We are a well funded startup backed by reputable investors such as Icon Ventures, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, LUX Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank. Our seed investors and advisors include Steve Wozniak, Bruce Scott, Chris C Kemp and Jon Callas.
We respect and look after one another at Ripcord. We want everyone to feel supported, safe, free to innovate and take risks that result in breakthroughs that challenge the status quo. Creative ideas are welcome here! Our team is fun, driven, and upbeat. Every single day we work with industrial robots, computer vision systems, and a diverse stack of software tools to tie it all together.
Who Should Apply:
Do you enjoy being challenged? Are you interested in learning and using the newest technologies? Do you take pride in working on a team? Then keep reading!
The Engineering Team is currently seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer who will help us continue our sky-rocketing growth. This role is ideal for developers who want to help us accomplish our mission to change the world.
You will be employing the latest advances in technology to build out our software platform. Some of the main areas of our focus include ability to find information in large repositories where traditional methods are inefficient, and developing for the scale and security for our customers. We have a broad set of exciting technology to develop and will be growing the team accordingly.
- Participate in design and implementation of various modules and features of our record management platform
- Help with support issues
- Collaborate with other functional teams and find solutions to common problems
- Experience with REST services
- Competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
- Proven experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Maven
- Some experience with front-end frameworks like React, Redux
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Proficient in working with AWS services
- Excellent experience working with distributed architecture
- Stock options
- 100% of healthcare premiums are covered for you and all dependents!
- Great vision & dental insurance
- Free gym & refreshments on-site
- Commuting benefits
- Comprehensive leave policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.