Robotics AI Engineer
Engineering | San Francisco, Bay Area, CA | Full Time
RIOS is a technology company helping global customers automate their factories, warehouses, and supply chain operations by deploying a new class of AI-powered and dexterous robots. RIOS robots handle hard-to-automate tasks, typically requiring human-level dexterity, in unstructured environments. RIOS is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA and has a pilot facility in San Carlos, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai
RIOS is looking for a team of inquisitive and creative engineers who can help construct advanced systems for object manipulation. A familiarity with hypothesis testing and experimental design is a requirement, along with the ability to prototype models that can scale.
Technical attributes of candidates may include:
- M.S. / Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Robotics, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics or related field
- Experience with C++, Python, CUDA and/or OpenCV
- Experience with ML/DL frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano, Keras, Scikit Learn etc.
- Experience with Reinforcement Learning frameworks: OpenAI Baselines, RLlib, Unity ML Agents, DeepMind Lab, etc.
- Experience with distributed DL: Ray, Horovod, etc.
- Experience with computer vision algorithms (detection, segmentation)
- Experience working with 3D depth images and point clouds
- Ability to implement algorithms from literature
- Familiarity with State-of-the-Art algorithms and real-world performance
- Familiarity with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Attention to details such as documentation, version control and reproducibility
- Competitive salary package & Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans401(k) plan
- Free lunch
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- Social events + happy hours + team parties