Entry Level Business Analyst
HR | St. Louis, MO
This position will serve as the primary liaison between IT and the Customer Experience and Manufacturing Departments. The business analyst will work with the organization’s managers and process owners to identify processes and practices that can be added, modified or changed. This will help us streamline business processes, reduce duplicated efforts, and show bottom line results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for analysis, translation, and defining of business requirements. Obtaining approval of requirements, testing, and implementation.
- Responsible for analyzing and implementing Oracle functional enhancements for assigned modules (Purchasing, MRP, Shipping, and OM).
- Participate in the review of current business processes and demonstrate improved processes through the use of standard Oracle functionality.
- Provide documentation and workflow analysis support for process improvement.
- Work closely with other Business Systems Analysts, Process Owners and Development Teams as required on projects and initiatives.
- Partner w/ Management and Project Sponsors to build business cases to assist with prioritizing projects.
- Partner with business leaders in prioritizing enhancement requests.
- Relevant training/experience/education in Information Technology
- 1-3+ years experience
- Ability to work independently or in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to set strategic goals for business processes and present to all levels of management
- Strong process management, analytical skills, and experience in quality assurance testing.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer-facing skills.
- Project Management skills