Senior Product Manager
Engineering | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing, 60+ employee SaaS company based in sunny Arizona. We’re a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary eCommerce platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships nationwide sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the Role:
RevolutionParts is seeking a senior product manager to take ownership of key components and use cases of our parts commerce platform
You are expected to be very familiar with the agile process and will work closely with engineering teams, customers, partners, executive leadership, and customer success teams to leverage your skills towards executing high impact value-added opportunities.
The role requires a passion for building outstanding products that customers love to use, appreciation for working with a great team, and willingness to do what it takes to help grow the business, wisdom to make tough trade-offs and keep up with a fast-paced growth environment.
Known for your ability to inspire others, you’re an excellent communicator, highly collaborative, and embrace the “best idea wins” philosophy without ego.
What you’ll do:
- Define use cases, product requirements, and translate these into user stories with acceptance criteria
- Work shoulder to shoulder with a high-caliber engineering team to deliver a high-quality product
- Collaborate with marketing, customer success and other internal and external partners to drive revenue opportunities
- Lead by example, consistently displaying ingenuity, tenacity, respect, and accountability.
- Use data to make the right trade-offs, take informed risks, exercise good judgment, and embrace change.
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years experience as a product manager working with a software team
- Agile experience is a must.
- eCommerce experience is a big plus.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement