Admin | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing, 50+ employee SaaS company based in sunny Arizona. We’re a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary eCommerce platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships nationwide sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
- Calendar management for leadership team, booking meetings, and domestic travel.
- Organize bi-weekly and quarterly team meetings.
- Prioritize calls and field to appropriate point of contact.
- Assist HR with onboarding and prepping new hire orientation/training.
- Handle confidential documentation with professionalism.
- Manage office procurement, office supply inventory, and incoming/outgoing shipping.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team and other executives.
- Schedule training calls for new partners with one of our customer success team members.
- Coordinate company celebrations and weekly catered lunch Friday's.
- Assist management with miscellaneous tasks.
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive morale with a high degree of professional maturity and integrity
- Familiar with G Suite
- Ability to learn and apprehend new software programs quickly
Why you’ll like working here:
Top salary and stock options
Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
Opportunity for career advancement
Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
Flexible hours and PTO
Casual dress code
Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge