Customer Success | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: The Implementation Manager (IM) provides software training and onboarding support to RevolutionParts customers. The Implementation Manager coaches clients throughout the initial implementation of their RevolutionParts store and answers any questions they have. This is a great position for someone who enjoys a more 1:1 client experience and helping someone reach their goals!
- Work with assigned clients to provide implementation training in line with current and future training programs. Help them get oriented to our software and excited about the journey ahead.
- Schedule additional training sessions for clients after each completed training session as needed. Assess what they need to be completely comfortable using the software.
- Work with clients to identify, correct, and advise on how to align their online parts sales objectives within their RevolutionParts site.
- Identify client needs, and recommend or coordinate additional value add services and products.
- Listening – practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear our customers out.
- Customer Focus – is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of customers; uses first hand customer knowledge for improvements in products, services, and processes; gains the trust and respect of the customer.
- Technical Problem Solving – uses logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems in the setup of the software; learns and applies industry, company, product knowledge to solve problems.
- Business Perspective – knows how e-commerce businesses work; knowledgeable in current industry practices, trends, technology, and other information affecting clients’ businesses; can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and see how it may impact future results.
- Directing Others – is good at establishing clear directions; sets appropriate objectives and workload for the client; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialogue with clients on work and results; is a clear communicator.
- Time Management – uses time effectively and efficiently; respects others time; focuses on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school degree or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 2 years Customer Service experience.
- Preferred: Training or teaching experience.
- Knowledge of database and internet based software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Familiar with internet browsers and settings.
- Familiar and skilled with online chat tools, and email.
- Google Analytics/SEO experience
- E-commerce experience
- Experience working in a call center
- Medical & Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Free gym membership
- Free cell phone
- Unlimited snacks, and team lunches every Friday