Digital Marketing Intern
Marketing | Phoenix, AZ | Internship
RevolutionParts is seeking a Digital Marketing Intern to primarily support our internal marketing agency in the creation and management of Google AdWords advertising campaigns. This is a paid position in which digital marketing training will be provided. You do not need to have prior experience with Google AdWords as long as you have a passion to learn and a detail oriented mindset. This internship has the potential to lead to a full time position based on overall performance throughout the internship and the business needs at the time. *Local candidates only.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with all online marketing initiatives including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, SEO updates, and email marketing
What you should have to be successful
- Ability to work 20-25 hours per week
- Currently pursuing a degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for staying up to date on current and emerging digital marketing trends
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Detail orientated with superior organizational and analytical skills
- The drive to learn and work in a fast-paced technology environment that is quickly evolving
Bonus Points if you have experience in
- Google AdWords or Bing Ads
- Google Analytics
Why work at RevolutionParts?
RevolutionParts is a fast-paced tech startup that is rapidly growing and looking for talented people to join this crazy ride on our journey to hitting $1 Billion in sales through our eCommerce platform. We’ve been shaking up the automotive industry with a revolutionary platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships sell $300 million in auto parts online.
We’re looking for sharp and resourceful people to join our team to help us continue our rapid growth. From intern to VP, everyone at RevolutionParts has the opportunity to have their voice heard and shape the future of the company. If you want to make a big impact and get the chance to own your role, you’ve come to the right place. If you like a high level of structure and corporate procedures to follow, then we’re not the right company for you.
Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who genuinely care about providing a quality experience to our customers and employees alike (you also get to enjoy all the perks like free
Friday lunches, beer fridge and a dog-friendly office).