Marketing | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing, 50+ employee SaaS company based in sunny Arizona. We’re a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary eCommerce platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships nationwide sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the Role:
RevolutionParts is a seeking a talented copywriter responsible for the creation of compelling content that educates and persuades readers to take action.
As someone with a passion for writing, you can rapidly research topics and create content that is educational, informational, and concise. As a collaborative communicator you’re open to receiving feedback and willing to make edits as needed. You’re versatile, deadline driven, and understand the importance of the Oxford comma.
If this describes you, we’d love an opportunity to learn more
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm topic ideas that appeal to our audience
- Conduct research that enables you to write authoritatively on your topics
- Write blogs, articles, how-to guides, and more
- Gather feedback, make revisions, and copy edit all content
- Post/manage company content across all digital and traditional channels.
What you need:
- Must support the Oxford comma.
- Deadline driven, focused, and high performing
- Exceptional communication, writing, and interpersonal skills; experienced in sharp and persuasive copywriting
- Tenacious and creative
- Bonus: Automotive knowledge
- Bonus: Search Engine Optimization knowledge
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement