Agency Manager / Director
Marketing | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
RevolutionParts is a rapidly-growing, 50+ employee SaaS company based in sunny Arizona. We’re a tech company dedicated to modernizing the auto industry with a revolutionary eCommerce platform that’s already helped hundreds of dealerships nationwide sell auto parts online.
We’re seeking talented individuals who can adapt to a fast-paced environment. Join our team to work with a down-to-earth group of people who stick to our core values and genuinely care about providing a quality experience to customers and employees alike!
About the Role:
Revolutionparts is seeking a senior digital marketing leader with experience managing teams in a multi-client environment.
You accel at solving complex marketing problems to achieve your client’s objectives. You have deep expertise in all aspects of digital marketing and strategic planning, including email, SEM, SEO, paid and organic social, display advertising, and more.
Known for your ability to inspire others, you’re an excellent communicator, highly collaborative, and embrace the “best idea wins” philosophy without ego. You’re experienced at managing people, resources, and budgets.
If you thrive in a high performance environment and love to win, then you may be interested in leading RevolutionParts’ in-house agency.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, execute, and optimize client marketing campaigns
- Establish and nurture a culture of innovation that improves client results, expands client services, and increases operational efficiencies
- Become an expert on the buying behaviors of our client’s customers, identify ways to reduce friction in the buying process, and increase funnel conversion rates
- Meet or exceed agency business objectives
- In collaboration with the account management team, nurture healthy client relationships
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the agency team and its resources, including budgetary adherence, recruiting, hiring, mentoring, and staff retention.
- Lead by example, consistently displaying ingenuity, tenacity, respect, and accountability.
- Builds rapport and establish positive working relationships with co-workers, clients, and executive management.
- Use data to take informed risks, exercise good judgement, and embrace change.
What you need:
- Minimum 7 years experience creating, managing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns
- Minimum 3 years experience managing digital marketing teams
- Verifiable success achieving client objectives in a multi-client environment
Why you’ll like working here:
- Top salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and 401k retirement plan
- Rewards for high-performers (opportunity for bonuses!)
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Flexible hours and PTO
- Casual dress code
- Free food! Catered lunch every Friday + fully stocked fridge and snacks
- Drinks on us with team happy hours and beer fridge
- Gym reimbursement