Customer Success | Phoenix, AZ | Full Time
RevolutionParts is a rapidly growing SaaS technology 40-person company based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona. We are out to disrupt auto parts commerce by changing the way people shop for and purchase auto parts. We currently work with 650+ Automotive dealerships in the US and we're growing rapidly. We are looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- At least 1-2 years previous account management in a SaaS e-commerce technology company.
- Is passionate and experienced in two of the following as it relates to organize SEO: people, product, process, progress (growth).
- Knows about eCommerce industry updates before most people.
- Has worked with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Great people skills and an outgoing personality.
- Be a “self-starter” and stay focused even when unsupervised.
- Experience managing multiple projects for enterprise clients.
- Knowledge of digital products including Organic SEO, PPC, Social Media Management, Paid Media
Google Analytics experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service.
- Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning, and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements.
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customers’ needs.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities while not losing focus on the details.
- Prior Auto/Dealer space experience preferred but not required.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Business-casual dress code
- Medical, Dental, and 401K
- Competitive pay