System Support Engineer
Implementation | Ra'anana, Israel | Full Time
Revionics Inc. (www.revionics.com) a global leader in retail price optimization with offices around the world is looking to expand its team. We are looking to hire a Data QA Engineer to support our continuous client portfolio growth.
The position is based out of the company’s office in Ra’anana, Israel and is a full time position.
As a System Support Engineer, you will:
- Developing web data extraction schemes using state of the art web crawling technologies
- Ensure the quality of client delivery by QAing large data sets
- Maintain 3rd party data extraction modules
- Be part of a global team of seasoned professionals
- Communicate with clients about their support issues
Who you are:
- You have high analytical skills and experience analyzing vast data sets
- You are a collaborative individual who can partner with our global product management, engineering, customer success, and project management teams to ensure seamless support for our clients.
- You respond to customer and business escalations with a sense of urgency and a high degree of follow through.
- You can work independently without direction.
What you have /can do as a minimum:
- Experience with one or more of the following: Fiddler, Network Analyzer, HTML, HTTP, CSS, JS, DB, Selenium.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
What you can do to stand out:
- Experience in the retail industry
- Experience working with a global team
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves