Strategic Accounts Executive
Sales | Remote | Full Time
Revionics, the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions is seeking an energetic, data-driven Account Executive to have a critical role in delivering new business signed agreements with targeted retailers across North America. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the successful generation of contract based fees. As a provider of a new technology, Revionics must help educate the market and enable rapid growth.
This individual will report to the SVP Global Sales.
Who you are:
The Strategic Accounts Executive (AE) is critical in driving new business in Tier 1 and Tier 1 plus accounts through interactions with targeted senior management to understand their business issues, areas of need and business impact of the issues. Through successfully aligning the identified issues with Revionics capabilities, the Strategic AE will be able to secure multi-year SaaS agreements with targeted retailers in the assigned territory. A key responsibility will be to leverage the Revionics organization to educate targeted executives and deliver business impact for new customers rapidly. The AE is immediately responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the successful generation of multi-year SaaS agreements and associated professional services.
Daily duties include developing a detailed Account Plan, building a detailed Power/Player Map with key decision makers, regular interaction with key target retailer executives to understand their business issues and potential impact, working to position Revionics as the preferred solution to meet the agreed-upon needs and own the contracts negotiation process to deliver new agreements to clients. All activities will be logged in the Revionics Customer Relations Systems (Salesforce.com), which will also be used to track progress towards sales targets. AE’s must deliver revenues at or above the targeted levels in their territory. The AE will prepare and report on progress toward goals weekly with sales management. Objectively presenting and troubleshooting problematic accounts or deals and developing ideas and approaches to move account or deals forward with the Sales Manager will be required.
The AE must have exemplary communication skills, in person, on the telephone, and in written communications. Regular contact with C-level executives will require succinct and motivating communications. Listening skills are also paramount. The AE must be highly motivated and tenacious in the pursuit of targeted prospects. They must be willing and able to understand, communicate, and develop strategies to overcome customer objections. Travel within the territory will be 25-50% of working hours and will require expense management skills.
What you have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- AE candidates will have outside sales experience selling advanced technology to retail industry leaders (Super Tier 1 and Tier 1).
- Successful track record in the retail segment and/or pricing solution selling
- AE candidate must demonstrate an ability to identify, articulate prospect issues, both with prospect and internally
What you can Do to Stand Out:
- Established C-level relationships in the region
- Experience selling Price Optimization, Price Management solutions or any relevant Retail Optimization Solutions.
- Successful track record with Software-as-a-Service organizations.
- Highly motivated and tenacious in the pursuit of targeted clients.
- Must be organized, ability to lead the internal team focused on a prospect and a successful individual contributor with strategic accounts
Note: Ideal candidate will be located in a major city on the East Coast. (Atlanta, Charlotte, Philadelphia, New York, Boston. Candidates in Dallas, TX; Chicago, IL or any other cities with major airports may also be considered.)
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves