Sr. Solution Marketing Manager
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
Imagine a company that values your entrepreneurial spirit, gives you the ability to drive your own success, and allows you the freedom to explore creative solutions. Revionics – voted one of the Top Work Places in 2015 by the Austin American-Statesman – is looking to add new talent to our team. Immerse yourself in a company culture that prizes individuality, self-motivation, and creative thinking.
Revionics has an immediate opening for a Sr. Solutions Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for multiple products, crafting the messaging and positioning our products. You'll develop product content to support innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Sr. Manager Solutions Marketing you will be the expert in Retail buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
Who you are:
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Support the Account Development team in developing call scripts, email follow up templates and other enablement materials as needed
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to develop content and targeted Account Based Marketing messaging to support demand generation campaigns.
- Perform market and customer research/analysis and leverage it to formulate the value proposition and message frameworks
- Manage company website and produce incredible online content and messages to improve visibility and brand awareness
- Perform win/loss analysis and communicate insights internally within the organization.
- Working closely with product management and marketing, drive the product launch of new products and releases; deliver, manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan and ensure organizational readiness
- Develop highly tailored product collateral such as Level 1,2,3 sales presentations, product demonstrations, datasheets, white papers, and that highlight the value proposition of Revionics products
- Provide art direction for the design/production of brochures, case studies, and other collateral
- Analyze the competition, create competitive positioning documents; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- 5+ years of software product marketing or marketing experience with at least 1 year experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Willing to travel -10%
What You Can Do to Stand Out:
- Innovative, strategic & analytical thinker with the ability to come up with great solutions
- Generate new idea's and ways of looking at possibilities of messaging
- Ability to do "Solution Marketing," roll out and really craft messaging for what the product does
- Solid understanding of solution selling
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
What's in your tool box:
- Excel and Power Point skills
- Adaptable to an ever-changing and fast paced work environment
- Able to work independently and very strong results / metrics orientation
- Marketing automation experience preferably Marketo
- Understanding and experience with lead generation and nurturing approaches
About Revionics, Inc.
Revionics is a proven leader in End-to-End Merchandise Optimization solutions. More than 62,000 retail locations around the world optimize with Revionics across 18,000,000+ products, and more than 2.6B item/store combinations are modeled weekly. Revionics empowers retailers around the globe to profitably execute a data-driven omni-channel merchandising strategy by utilizing one of the most comprehensive set of shopper demand signals to increase financial performance and improve customer satisfaction. Revionics’ solutions are powered by unmatched demand-based science and advanced predictive analytics to help ensure retailers have the right product, price, promotion, placement and space allocation to drive business performance and seamless shopper experience – online, in-store, social and mobile. Delivered on a scalable, SaaS-based platform, Revionics solutions offer real-time insights and dynamic decisions at speed, scale and frequency, while providing fast ROI. Revionics has been recognized as a Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ and JMP Securities’ Hot 100 Software Company. To learn how you can compete more profitably, please visit www.revionics.com.