Internal Application: Sr. Software Engineer
Development | Austin, TX | Full Time
Imagine a development organization where everyone is collaborative and focused on the satisfaction of our customers. We work together across groups to identify solutions and plans for how we will implement features and enable the developers to find the best path to meeting the needs of the product. Our product management team really knows our customers and provide great insight into the problems we are solving.
Revionics has an immediate opening for a Sr. Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer in .NET/C#) in our Product Development organization. Our software engineers work on new SaaS product initiatives and support existing customer deployments.
Have we gotten your attention? Do you think you’d be a good fit for the team? If so, then read below:
Who You Are:
- An independent problem solver and enjoy writing and debugging code
- Someone who takes great pride in the quality and timeliness of your work
- You are not afraid to answer a question from someone within the business with “I don’t know, but I will find out”. Then follow through!
- You take the time to learn the subject matter and have strong empathy for the users of the product they are building. This includes our internal support teams
- Keen ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Confident in your analytical and project management skills – you get your work done!
- You can communicate effectively (both in writing and verbally)
- You are a team player that people can trust
- You exhibit a high level of humility and integrity and prefer an environment where you help your teammates succeed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities may change quickly to meet the needs of customers. You put the customer first!
- Highly motivated, focused, energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- A U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (we are not sponsoring candidates needing visas at this time)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years developing web-based applications
- 4+ years of C#, ASP, and .NET development skills
- Strong skills using HTML, and CSS
- Experience developing API driven applications
- Object oriented software design skills and n-tier programming
- Proficiency in secure programming practices
- Proficiency in TDD, Unit Test, Integration Test, and Performance Test development
- Experience Using automation task runners like Gulp, Grunt
- Experience with a Relational DBMS such as SQL Server with experience in complex queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions
- Experience with SCM tools such as TFS, GIT, and SVN and solid knowledge of code branching Strategies
- Recent experience in other non-Microsoft frameworks and technologies desired
What You Can Do to Stand Out:
- Experience with enterprise applications, big data, and high transaction applications
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud and AWS
- Experience developing applications in other platforms such as Python, J2ee/Java, and Node.js
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, and other highly scalable technologies
- Triage and Troubleshoot issues quickly
- Experience with DevOps supporting building maintaining production environments
- Experience supporting a complex end user environment(s)
- Experience working in systems with PCI and SOX audit and reporting requirements
Who We Are:
Revionics is a leading profit optimization software company, enabling performance-driven retailers to leverage predictive analytics and demand-based science in building shopper-centric, responsive merchandising strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our proven SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown, and macro space solutions offer the speed, intuition, transparency and scale that retailers need to achieve a responsive merchandising model using predictive analytics in an era when business strategy intersects with data science.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves