Sr. Marketing Manager, EMEA (REMOTE)
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Revionics leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions is seeking an energetic Sr. Marketing Manager to who will bring our marketing programs to life in EMEA. The ideal candidate is a data-driven B2B Marketing professional with extensive experience in the technology marketing space, a broad breadth of marketing experience including demand generation, event management, Account Based Marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation, and content creation. You will work with the Senior Director of Global Marketing to execute on our global marketing strategy to drive demand, revenue growth, and customer engagement. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, are eager to showcase your marketing acumen, and learn some new skills along the way, this position is for you.
Who you are:
· Manage day-to-day campaign activities and local execution of program/campaign marketing strategies in
· Ensure local execution of global brand guidelines.
· Measure and report on key metrics for all EMEA marketing activities.
· Provide weekly updates to the global marketing team on all EMEA marketing initiatives.
· Implement and test ideas for upsell opportunities to existing customers.
· Collaborate and share regional trends with the global marketing team to maintain global alignment.
· Manage partner marketing initiatives including co-sponsored workshops in EMEA.
· Provides project management and event management support for EMEA virtual webinars, workshops,
tradeshows and events.
· Localize marketing collateral where necessary for the EMEA region.
· Manage EMEA budget to deliver all marketing activities within pre-defined budget constraints.
· Conduct account research to support the execution of EMEA Account Based Marketing programs with the
goal of penetrating new accounts as well as pipeline acceleration.
· Partner with marketing operations to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics.
· Measure and report on performance against weekly and quarterly demand goals.
· Collaborate with cross-functional groups including solutions marketing, global marketing, PR, sales, ADRs
and outside creative agencies.
· In partnership with ADRs, ensure alignment to corporate positioning and messaging and assist with
appropriate email campaigns when necessary to generate pipeline.
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
· A bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a four-year college or university (or related field).
· 8-10 years of relevant B2B marketing experience. Retail tech marketing a plus.
· Strong understanding of salesforce.com, Marketo, and ABM tools and methodologies. Extensive/advanced
Marketo experience required.
· Marketing experience supporting the EMEA Region
· Additional languages preferred (e.g. German, Russian, Polish, etc.)
What you can Do to Stand Out:
· Strong knowledge of EMEA Region market
· Strong PowerPoint skills
· Strong multi-tasker with excellent project management capability and ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with competing priorities.
· Proven verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and organizational skills.
· Strong analytical, planning and process development skills.
· Knowledge of program messaging, program offer development and demand generation strategies.
· Experience working in a remote, cross-functional, matrix organization, including understanding of
global/ regional/ country organizational dynamics.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves