Service Desk Manager
DevOps | Austin, TX | Full Time
Imagine a company that values your entrepreneurial spirit, gives you the ability to drive your own success, and allows you the freedom to explore creative solutions. Revionics – voted one of the Top Work Places in 2017 by the Austin American-Statesman – is looking to add new talent to our team. Immerse yourself in a company culture that prizes individuality, self-motivation, and creative thinking.
Who You Are:
Responsible for managing the activities and responsibilities of the Service Desk team’s delivery of services to clients, escalations, and interaction with others in the organization. Also responsible for ensuring the quality of service provided and meeting our Service Level Agreements.
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- 5+ years of relevant professional technical experience.
- Team lead experience
- 5+ years of Active Directory administration (Permissions, Group Policies, Authentication/ Replication).
- Networking Skills (VPN, DHCP, Wireless)
- Office365 / Azure Active Directory management
- Strong Windows desktop background
- Strong troubleshooting (root cause analysis) skills and time management skills
What's in your tool box:
- IT Certifications including MCITP: MCSA, MCSE, ITIL
- JIRA Administration
- Knowledge of deploying servers and applications in on-premise virtualized environments, such as VMware, and cloud environments, such as AWS and GCP
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-beinng.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves