Internal Application: Product Manager
Product Management | Austin, TX | Full Time
Revionics is the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and optimization is seeking an energetic, data-driven Product Manager. This position will be reporting to the Senior Director, Product Manager, the Product Manager at Revionics is adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with a product’s contribution to our business and help develop new ideas based on your contact with customers and prospects.
Who You Are:
- Prepared to make decisions with imperfect information
- Lead with influence and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity.
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy that includes a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Research the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions and opportunities
- Have strong communications skills to communicate with all areas of the company
- Manage and define product release requirements based on business, market, and client needs, with development counterparts
- Define go-to-market strategies by providing key product and market insights, with product marketing and marketing communications
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, and supporting the sales channel and key customers
- Responsible for analyzing market trends, sales performance, competitor analysis and other research information in order to make informed recommendations for the product
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to define product enhancement and strategies, advocating to create the best experience for your customers
- Create presentations and supporting documents to facilitate communication across all teams
- Define and communicate product vision and roadmap, and ensure alignment to company strategy
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with the Senior Director of Product Management and the Product Development team to determine product vision, positioning, and direction
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Obtain feedback on your product using data, analytics, and customer input, to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- 3+ years product management experience with a focus in software development in an agile setting
- Understanding of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework
- Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
- Strong project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with our target buyers and users.
- Must be a strong writer and public speaker in front of large, senior groups.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties
- Subject matter expert/industry experience a strong plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and take new perspective on existing solutions
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- This position requires domestic and international travel to customer and prospect sites, up to 25%
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves