Product Management | Austin, TX | Full Time
Revionics is the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and optimization is seeking an energetic, data-driven Product Manager. This position will be reporting to the Senior Director of Product. Product Managers at Revionics are adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will drive principled innovation within a rapidly changing environment serving the world’s largest retailers.
What You’ll Do:
- Partial and full lifecycle product management for key site products and features.
- Author business cases based on opportunities identified through company, competitor, and market analysis.
- Create and manage product roadmaps as well as validate new product features
- Write clear and concise requirements and user stories, prioritize development items, and coordinate schedules with team members.
- Define, manage, and report on product performance and KPIs.
- Synthesize user feedback and KPIs to drive future product decisions.
- Work with other product managers to ensure successful cross-platform integration of initiatives when required.
- Collaborate with other members of the Product team to conduct research.
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years product management experience with a focus in software development in an agile setting
- You are a passionate customer advocate
- Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and able to manage one large and two or more small projects at one time.
- Strong visual design and user experience sensibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems and take new perspective on existing solutions
- Effective collaboration and relationship management
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We are entrepreneurial to maintain the leadership position in our industry
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a strong data science value proposition which we find intellectually stimulating
- We are global
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves