Price Strategist Customer Support
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Revionics is looking for a Russian Speaking Price Strategist, Customer Support. This individual will support clients in their use of the Revionics Lifecycle Pricing Solution. The major functions of this position will include the review of business strategies, strategy consulting, strategy configuration, user acceptance testing, product testing, client training (science and tool). The Price Strategist Customer Support will work with the science team and Implementation Pricing Strategy team to ensure a seamless transition from the implementation process to the support process.
Who you are:
You will work with our customers, including the customer executive team, to educate them on optimisation, understand and diagnose the client pricing strategies, define the pricing inputs for our pricing model, and communicate it to the executive client team. You will present to senior clients teams on pricing strategy, business impact, and value. You will work across the entire pricing lifecycle including regular, promotional, and markdown/clearance pricing.
You will work to develop and evolve Revionics Best Practices and processes for adoption monitoring, client training, change management, requirements and value measurement. You will help identify and shape additional services opportunities for clients.
You will work with project management to help define the future of our products, based on client needs and your interpretation of the market needs.
- Develop and Tune pricing strategies for clients based on the market conditions and corporate strategy
- Provide objective analytical support for assessment of a client's strategy and market positions
- Evaluate marketplace to best align pricing strategy with retailers’ goals
- Develop competitive pricing strategies in collaboration with the customer
- Establish best practices for high adoption
- Monitor, evaluate, summarize, and report on price results
- Evaluate and refine our clients’ price zone structures to improve profitability, enhance price image, and drive better results
- Adjust existing pricing in response to competitor store openings and closings
- Coach executive clients, pricing teams, and merchants on use of our tool, best practices
- Process tuning, process re-engineering, and change management
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- BS Degree required in business or engineering (or equivalent work experience). MBA preferred.
- Retail, software implementation, pricing, optimisation, and pricing optimisation solution experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, agility, adaptability
- Strong communications, presentation, writing, negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical skills, statistical training, strategic thinking skills
- High energy individual with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to give attention to detail, clearly establish priorities and operate while providing an executive-level view
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bilingual in English and Russian language required; other languages a plus
What you can Do to Stand Out:
- Familiarity with various retail software packages
- Familiarity with statistical concepts such as normal curves, confidence intervals, statistical significant, bias, thresholds, forecast accuracy, sensitivity analysis, and mean average percent error.
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves