Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time
Revionics is the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions is seeking an energetic, data-driven Marketing Manager to help execute our global demand generation programs. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the technology marketing space, a broad breadth of marketing experience including demand generation, event management, Account Based Marketing, digital marketing, marketing automation, and content creation. You will work with the Senior Director of Global Marketing to execute on our global marketing strategy to drive demand, revenue growth, and customer engagement. If you are a self-starter eager to showcase your marketing acumen and learn new skills along the way, this position is for you.
Who you are:
- Driven to the global and local execution of program/campaign marketing strategies.
- Have the passion to support the development of marketing toolkits and pre-sales enablement to support our Account Development (ADR) team.
- Inquisitive enough to conduct account research to support the execution of global Account Based Marketing programs with the goal of penetrating new accounts as well as pipeline acceleration.
- Not afraid to tackle the details by managing day-to-day campaign activities to drive execution against objectives and deadlines.
- Provide project management and event management support for virtual webinars, regional workshops, and global tradeshows and events.
- Evaluate current marketing tools, leads enhancement and drives usage to maximize productivity.
- Partners with marketing operations to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics.
- Likes to measure and reports on performance against weekly and quarterly demand goals.
- Find it important to have cross-functional collaboration with solutions marketing, PR, sales, ADRs and outside agencies.
- In partnership with the ADRs to ensure alignment to corporate positioning and messaging and assist with appropriate email campaigns when necessary to generate pipeline.
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a four-year college or university (or related field).
- 5-8 years of relevant B2B marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of salesforce.com, Marketo, and ABM tools and methodologies.
- Extensive/advanced Marketo experience required.
What you can Do to Stand Out:
- Strong multi-tasker with excellent project management capability and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with
- competing priorities.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, planning and process development skills.
- Knowledge of program messaging, program offer development and demand generation strategies.
- Experience working in a remote, cross-functional, matrix organization, including an understanding of global/ regional/ country organizational dynamics.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Strong Powerpoint skills
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves