LATAM Regional Sales Director
Sales | Austin, TX | Full Time
Role and Responsibilities:
The Latin America Regional Sales Director (RSD) is responsible for executing the growth strategy that will make Revionics the preferred merchandise optimization partner for retailers in the LATAM region. Leveraging Revionics’ worldwide success and existing LATAM customer relationships, the LATAM RSD will continue to educate the LATAM market and quickly build a pipeline of qualified opportunities which can be converted into new client relationships.
Working with other Revionics team members, the LATAM RSD will quickly identify and engage retail accounts within a defined target market – driving the sales process for those opportunities. The candidate will also continue to build on our established partner ecosystem with industry thought leaders, strategic and technical integrators, and complementary technology providers to further advance sales opportunities in the LATAM region.
The Regional Sales Director must have exemplary communication skills in person, on the telephone and in written communications. Listening skills are paramount. The RSD will understand and be able to effectively communicate succinct and motivating messages on the Revionics value proposition to C-level and mid-level executives. Experience developing proposals, business cases and other written sales tools is required.
Reporting to the Regional VP, LATAM Sales the Regional Sales Director will operate within Revionics’ sales and approval processes, and maintain accurate and timely updates to our CRM system, which will also be used to track progression towards sales targets. You will be expected to deliver clients at or above the targeted levels in your territory as well as prepare and report on progress toward goals. Travel within the territory will be 25-50% of working hours. Preferred locations include Austin, Miami, Dallas, Houston. Locations in a major Latin American city will also be considered.
- Fluency in English, along with either Spanish or Portuguese, with a preference for both.
- Outside sales experience selling advanced technology to retail industry leaders
- Demonstrated success achieving and exceeding sales quota
Preferred Candidate Attributes:
- Established C-level relationships with retailers in the region
- Experience selling Price Optimization or Price Management solutions
- Highly motivated and tenacious in the pursuit of targeted clients
- Successful self-starter who can prioritize numerous concurrent sales cycles
- Experience selling Software-as-a-Service enterprise technologies
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-beinng.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves