Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Revionics, the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions is seeking an energetic, data-driven financial analyst to help track and report on our growing business. The ideal candidate has experience in designing reports and preparing analysis for review by both functional groups and our executives. If you are a self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-past environment and is eager to showcase your analytical skills, this position is for you.
Who you are:
- Collaborating in the design and on-going enhancement of dashboards to allow senior management to evaluate the business initially in the Operations department
- Designing reports and preparing analysis on actuals and projected consulting activity such as revenue, utilization, profitability and resource investment
- Lead the process and collaborate with Project Managers to maintain an accurate forecast of revenue and future billings
- Building models to determine capacity needs by function and region
- Collaborate with departmental leadership on goals and functionality of analysis and reporting
- Supporting the organization’s use of our time reporting solution with regards to data management, reporting, and general system knowledge
- Provide leadership input establishing and maintaining business best practices
- Preparing monthly operational reports
- Supporting the annual budgeting and planning process
- Maintaining records of approvals
- Create ad-hoc analysis
- Support the overall financial business needs of the organization as needed
- Ability to navigate fast paced environment with fluid priorities
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Strong Analytical Background
- Self-Starter who is comfortable working independently
- Experience with Project Accounting
- Experience with Project Management
- Proficient with Excel Functions and modeling
What You Can Do to Stand Out:
- Experience with databases
- Experience with Financial Systems such as Netsuite, SalesForce, and Workfront
- Show an inquisitive mind and the desire to drill into the detail of a subject
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves