Development | Austin, TX | Full Time
Revionics is seeking a creative, strategic and technical expert to join our team as our Enterprise Architect. In this role, you will serve as the Trusted Adviser and application and platform expert for the company as we continue to expand our SaaS business globally. The Enterprise Solutions Architect’s deep and diverse technology skill set, as well as their strong interpersonal skills, will enable them to be recognized as the “expert” both within the company and with our customers.
The Enterprise Architect will ensure that common architecture decisions and strategies are implemented consistently across the business through these responsibilities:
- Researching, analyzing, designing, and delivering Enterprise architecture that are appropriate for the business.
- Providing hands-on management of all efforts to support, resolve and document issues that arise in the architecture.
- Serving as a Trusted Adviser, driving conversations and collaborating with other team members to review designs and recommend improvements to the architecture.
- Leading the team to set the architectural direction, long-term vision and guiding principles.
- Prototyping concepts and solutions showcasing a concept and idea to key stakeholders; including effectively advocating new directions to the Executive Teams within Revionics and our customers.
- Working with the development team to review existing architecture and suggest improvements, clearly articulating both business and technical implications of various options.
- Troubleshooting key customer implementation issues and demonstrating the ability to drive to successful resolution.
- Reviewing and correcting project/program direction, approach, and key artifacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable and maintainable going forward.
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- 10+ years’ experience as a Lead or Enterprise Architect, in midsize organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent (advanced degrees preferred).
- Experience with the following; Design, Data Modeling, Agile, Big Data, Master Data Management, Hadoop, ETL, NoSQL, Kafka, Python, .Net, MongoDB, and SQL Server.
- You possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills.
- You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
- You have regularly taken part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions.
- You have extensive hands-on experience in providing new solution development and driving enterprise architecture design.
What's in your tool box:
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise consulting, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and drive solutions that meet time sensitive delivery commitments.
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-beinng.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves