EMEA Sr. Price Strategist
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Revionics has an immediate opening for an EMEA Sr. Price Strategist to support our growing global business. This individual will implement and support clients in their use of the Revionics Lifecycle Pricing Solution. The major phases of implementation include business discovery, requirements definition, strategy consulting, strategy configuration, user acceptance testing, product testing, client training (science and tool). The Price Strategist will work with the science team and product management to communicate features to and from clients.
You will work with our customers, including the customer executive team, to educate them on optimization, understand and diagnose the client pricing strategies, define the pricing inputs for our pricing model, and communicate it to the executive client team. You will present to senior clients teams on pricing strategy, business impact, and value.
You will work across the entire pricing lifecycle including regular, promotional, and markdown/clearance pricing.
You will work to develop and evolve Revionics Best Practices and processes for discovery, co-development, adoption monitoring, client training, change management, requirements and value measurement. You will help identify and shape additional services opportunities for clients. You will work with project management to help define the future of our products, based on client needs and your interpretation of the market needs.
Who You Are:
- Developing pricing strategies for clients based on the market conditions and corporate strategy
- Provide objective analytical support for assessment of a client's strategy and market positions
- Evaluate marketplace to best align pricing strategy with retailers’ goals
- Develop competitive pricing strategies in collaboration with the customer
- Establish best practices for high adoption
- Monitor, evaluate, summarize, and report on price results
- Evaluate and refine our clients’ price zone structures to improve profitability, enhance price image, and drive better results
- Adjust existing pricing in response to competitor store openings and closings
- Coach executive clients, pricing teams, and merchants on use of our tool, best practices
- Process mapping, process re-engineering, and change management
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Bachelor’s Degree (business or engineering preferred)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Visio)
- Familiarity with various retail software packages
- Prior pricing, optimization, and pricing optimization solution experience
What You Can Do to Stand Out:
- Familiarity with statistical concepts such as normal curves, confidence intervals, statistical significant, bias, thresholds, forecast accuracy, sensitivity analysis, and mean average percent error.
What's in Your Tool Box:
- Bilingual-English and German (read and write)
- Ability to give attention to detail, clearly establish priorities and operate while providing an executive-level view
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, agility, adaptability
- Strong communications, presentation, negotiating and influencing skills
- Analytical skills, statistical training, strategic thinking skills
- High energy individual with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who We Are:
Revionics is a leading profit optimization software company, enabling performance-driven retailers to leverage predictive analytics and demand-based science in building shopper-centric, responsive merchandising strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our proven SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and macro space solutions offer the speed, intuition, transparency, and scale that retailers need to achieve a responsive merchandising model using predictive analytics in an era when business strategy intersects with data science. Learn why 62,000+ retail sites around the globe optimize with undeniable results with Revionics. Please visit www.revionics.com
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves