EMEA - Data Integration Engineer - Support
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Data Integration Engineer
EMEA Data Integration Engineer- Support
Revionics is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial, and energetic person to join our rapidly growing team in Software Support Engineer. This role will support global clients.
Imagine a company that values your entrepreneurial spirit, gives you the ability to drive your own success, and allows you the freedom to explore creative solutions. Revionics – voted one of the Top Work Places in 2017 by the Austin American-Statesman – is looking to add new talent to our EMEA team based in London. Immerse yourself in a company culture that prizes individuality, self-motivation, and creative thinking.
Who You Are:
- Like to solve complex problems and troubleshoot issues quickly
- Pride yourself in giving superior support to customers, and carefully monitoring processing of data through software and database platforms
- Evaluate new issues based on past experience, know how to evaluate the importance of cases to customers, and escalate them when appropriate
- Keen ability to monitor Production Workflows and take corrective actions for errors
- Skilled at performing regular User Assurance Testing on data, and application testing
- Enjoy, and are skilled at, communicating with customers via phone and e-mail
- See the importance of tracking/following-up on tasks/issues with attention to detail and order
- Highly motivated, focused, energetic, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following:
- Experience providing customer support and integration concept and analysis
- Significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL, including stored procedures
- Informatica or ETL knowledge, a plus
- Previous interaction trouble shooting technical problems
- Python, Java, C#, a plus
- Retail knowledge/ experience a plus, but not required
What's in your tool box:
- Extremely knowledgeable in Data Analysis and Data Integration concepts
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft SQL Server, Office and Excel experience
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Work schedule includes weekends (Thursday’s and Friday’s off)
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves