EMEA Data Integration Engineer
Operations | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Revionics has an immediate opening for a Data Integration Engineer to support our global expansion. The successful candidate will exhibit strong software and retail or consumer package experience. The position is suited for a highly motivated, highly technical individual with the ability to professionally interface with customers. The individual will have hands on ETL development experience with a proven record of building and coding the framework necessary for data integration and implementation process workflow. The individual will also have a proven ability to work within a team in a demanding environment and must demonstrate leadership skills working with multiple people, projects and cutting edge technology, while maintaining a high level of execution.
Who You Are:
- Ability to work with customers remotely and on site to assist them with data integration and implementation activities.
- Respond to customer change requests, support calls and production issues.
- Coordinate with and manage data Integration services business partners.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer data collection process from multiple disparate sources into a single manageable customer database environment based on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Engage in data collection, cleansing and mapping.
- Review incoming files and provide feedback on the level of data quality and completeness based on Revionics data specification standards.
- Configure customer database in preparation for weekly price optimization analysis.
- Document customer system data flows and data integration requirements specifications
- Configure database settings and develop data integration mappings and workflows.
- Design, develop and maintain Data Integration processes
- Collaborate with Product Development and Customer Service teams.
- Provide regular reports on data collection activities and progress
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- 5 years experience hands on experience working in commercial databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server
- 5 years experience hands on experience working with SQL and Stored Procedures
- Experience with data cleansing and manipulation techniques
- 3 years of experience with ETL
- 5 years programming experience or equivalent education is required.
- Knowledge of European languages other than English (German preferred)
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
What You Can Do to Stand Out:
- Intellectually curious
- Proven Informatica experience
- Knowledgeable with retail item catalogs and related master files
- Various Text editors and their functionality
- Regular Expressions
- Interpreting and writing data specification documents
- Retail Store Office Systems
What's in Your Tool Box:
- Strong SQL skills
- Understanding of common Internet-based file transfer techniques.
- Proven computer skills with common Microsoft tools such as Windows, Office, Visio, Project, and SQL Server.
- Superb customer communications skills, written, oral and face-to-face
- Ability to turn business issues into technical solutions
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships both internal and external
- Ability to navigate and manage technical issues internally and externally
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm
- Extreme attention to minute detail
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Highly logical and technical person
- Well-developed team leadership skills
- A team player that can add value technically and personally
Who We Are:
Revionics is a leading profit optimization software company, enabling performance-driven retailers to leverage predictive analytics and demand-based science in building shopper-centric, responsive merchandising strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our proven SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and macro space solutions offer the speed, intuition, transparency and scale that retailers need to achieve a responsive merchandising model using predictive analytics in an era when business strategy intersects with data science. Learn why 62,000+ retail sites around the globe optimize with undeniable results with Revionics. Please visit www.revionics.com
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves