Director of Customer Support
Customer Support | Remote | Full Time
Revionics is the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and optimization.
The Revionics by Aptos Customer Support organization is responsible for supporting our clients by addressing customer issues, sharing best practice standards, and training customers to ensure they are positioned to be self-sufficient users of our solutions.
In this role you will:
- Be a global leader:
You will be responsible for managing a global team of pricing experts who serve as the front line to our customers, providing high value insights, support and service to make our customers successful. The position holds direct management responsibilities for the Customer Support team which includes coaching and developing new and existing support colleagues in their efforts to make our customers happy, successful, and referenceable. The team is dispersed across the US, UK and Australia, so maintaining connection and alignment across geographies is critical.
- Be an exceptional communicator:
Revionics prides itself on a culture of collaboration and team work. This position requires working closely with other areas of the business to ensure issue resolution and overall customer satisfaction. Maintaining a consistent channel of communication with functional resource managers in a matrix model is required. In addition to team management, this position will be responsible for working closely with our development team and managing the release process, including testing and deployment of updates and releases into production for our clients as well as ensuring the integrity of the release. Articulate, clear and proactive communication both within Revionics and with our customers is critical.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assess needs for customer pricing support organization and provide recommendations for how we grow and scale to meet those needs across the globe.
- Work with functional managers across the teams to monitor workloads, resolve conflicts, and plan future capacity and skill requirements.
- Assess current processes and identify innovative methods to improve efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Production Operations to lead ongoing dialogues that will improve support case management/resolution and develop best practices.
- Coordinate scheduling for any outside activities requiring Customer Support directly with other teams
- Be the key point of contact with Development, Product Management and Science teams to resolve customer support strategy concerns.
- Facilitate the collection of account recaps/information necessary to inform Leadership of challenges/opportunities and communicates on a timely basis.
- Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans around releases including but not limited to: Lead and co-ordinate the Initial Acceptance Testing/User Acceptance Testing and Go-Live activities including the execution of the Deployment Plans and checklists; includes leading the execution of new release testing and bug fixes as necessary and participation in Release/Deployment/Change Control Board meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks.
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management or other related field
- 7-10 years of experience in customer support, driving Customer Success.
- 5+ years of experience managing a customer support organization
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of retail analytical solutions is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward multi-task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership, mentorship, organization, and analytical skills across a global team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated experience interacting with executive leadership within customer organizations
- The position is located in Austin, TX**********
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-beinng.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves