Director, Global Strategic Consultant (US)
Operations | Remote | Full Time
As the Director of Global Strategic Consulting your responsibility will be to ensure the success and loyalty of Revionics global clients by supporting them in their lifecycle pricing journey. To accomplish this, you will engage as a business partner to advise and coach on the design of their strategic pricing organization, leading practice processes and development of data driven strategies. You will engage throughout all phases of the client lifecycle from prospect to pricing veteran and enable continuous improvement from their Revionics solutions.
Who You Are:
- Form a trusted advisory relationship by leveraging your retail and pricing leadership experience to guide clients toward building strategic pricing organizations, adaptive lifecycle practices and consumer driven business strategies
- Conduct strategic sessions to assess current state, identify areas of growth opportunity and develop leading practice recommendations
- Facilitate working sessions to educate and advice on lifecycle pricing organizational change, engagement models and leading practice processes
- Analyze client data to develop value-based pricing strategies that are aligned with corporate objectives and guide lifecycle pricing results
- Advance as a Pricing industry influencer by staying abreast of segment trends and advising clients on future growth opportunities
- Leverage industry expertise to prepare and deliver thought leader presentations and publications for relevant industry conferences and forums
- Advise on solution innovations and strategic product development enhancements based on marketplace trends
- Aid in driving software and services sales by illustrating a tailored lifecycle pricing journey along with associated value estimation to lead clients to improved success
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working with senior executives in retail or related industries
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a strategic consultant or implementation role supporting retail pricing or related planning enterprise software applications
- Strong analytical background in regard to key business metrics for the retail space
What’s in your toolbox:
- Retail pricing or planning experience, ideally in a leadership role
- Process design or solution consulting experience, in management consulting or advisory firm
- Business analytics, strategy development and facilitation skills
- Change management experience is preferred
- Multi-retail segment experience including grocery, apparel, hard goods and sporting goods
- Strategic c-level engagement, experience in coaching customer executives on best practices
- Strong collaboration skills and effective in managing by influence with non-reporting groups/individuals
- Excellent work ethic and leadership
- Fluent in English, multilingual preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves