Director for Customer Success
Customer Operations | Remote, CA | Full Time
As the Director, Customer Success – US your responsibility will be to ensure the success and loyalty of a segment of Revionics customers across the West Region. The person will be responsible for ensuring on-going success of our customers and their retention by driving utilization of our solutions, executive engagement to validate business value delivered, and position us to grow our relationship thru expansion and cross-sell opportunities. Your direct scope will encompass the customer life-cycle post implementation (go-live) and in this capacity you will work with Product, Strategic Services, Support, and Sales leadership to design and implement changes that improve the overall customer experience leading to increasing retention and referenceability. The Director, Customer Success – US will report into the SVP - Global Customer Success within the Customer Operations Group.
What You Are Responsible For:
• Develop a trusted advisory relationship by leveraging your retail and pricing experience and Revionics best practices to guide the Customer’s use of Revionics products and services
• Proactively work with customers to identify barriers to successful adoption and work with senior customer executives to put in place plans to improve adoption. Establish a clear linkage between Revionics product utilization and key performance metrics and customer goals. Identify issues or trends that threaten customer success and work cross-functionally to drive solutions on customers’ behalf.
• Create periodic Strategic Business Reviews (SBRs) providing an accurate snapshot of the current program status/health including performance measurement based the customer’s goals and objectives.
• Be an escalation point for project and customer issues and work with internal Revionics teams to resolve quickly. Proactively communicate with customers in a timely manner on issue status and resolution.
• Collaborate with the Sales and Professional Services groups to identify opportunities for footprint growth within the current customer base and coordinate appropriate resources to engage in the upselling process.
• Work closely with the Customer Support organization to ensure customer issues are getting resolved quickly and manage the escalation process to drive rapid resolution
• Assess renewal risks for subscription contracts and facilitate internal communication/collaboration on action plan to minimize risk. Provide management with regular assessments of the health of your customer portfolio • Identify customer reference candidates for sales and marketing efforts and serve as the voice of the customer to inform the product and customer-facing business processes.
What You Will Need to Be Successful:
• Prior accountability for exceeding retention and up-sell/cross-sell targets for a product or services company
• Proven success in managing large accounts (ACV = $500K)
• Experience managing relationships with Executive and C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies and aligning Revionics executives with key customer stakeholders
• Ability to quickly learn the Revionics platform in order to diagnose customer adoption issues and formulate a remediation plan.
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills with a strong emphasis on building and presenting high-quality presentations via Microsoft PowerPoint. Can demonstrate excellent strategic thought and facilitation skills in medium and large group settings
• Ability to collaborate effectively across Revionics internal teams and drive success through influence with non-reporting groups/individuals
• Highly process-oriented individual with excellent project management and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and to deliver on detail as well as strategy. Willingness to 'roll up one's sleeves' and assist wherever needed
What the Essential Requirements for the Role Are:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant field or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience working with senior executives in retail or related industries
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer success and/or client/account executive role
• Demonstrated consulting skills with a top-tier consulting and/or services company and/or
• Experience working in one or more retail verticals and/or formats – directly or indirectly – with direct experience supporting pricing functions (i.e. regular, markdown, promotions, etc.)
• Willingness and the ability to travel up to 40%
Who We Are:
Revionics is a leading profit optimization software company, enabling performance-driven retailers to leverage predictive analytics and demand-based science in building shopper-centric, responsive merchandising strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage. Our proven SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and macro space solutions offer the speed, intuition, transparency and scale that retailers need to achieve a responsive merchandising model using predictive analytics in an era when business strategy intersects with data science. Learn why 62,000+ retail sites around the globe optimize with undeniable results with Revionics.
Please visit www.revionics.com