Director, Data Integration
Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Revionics is the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions is seeking an energetic, data-driven leader for the Data Integration, Global Customer Support team to help execute our 24 / 7 excellent customer support. The ideal candidate has experience in managing customer support team, experience in writing data integration processes, and an innovative spirit.
You will work with the Senior Director, Global Customer Support to manage the Data Integration, Global Customer Support team, handle customer escalations, and transform our support team with innovative ways to improve our data integration process.
Who you are:
- You are a strong manager, and will provide day to day management of the Data Integration, Global Customer Support team located in Roseville, CA and London, UK.
- You will develop reporting and metrics to provide a data-driven approach to decision making and report to the overall business on SLA adherence and trends.
- You will provide leadership to take our systems and processes to the next level, creating automation and systems that scale.
- You will ensure that customers can access customer support seamlessly and that we are providing prompt and successful customer support.
- You are a collaborative leader who will work cross-departmentally on major initiatives and projects that impact the Data Integration, Global Customer Support team.
- You respond to customer and business escalations with a sense of urgency and a high degree of follow through.
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Bachelor’s degree required, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience managing a team of data integration or support specialists
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience supporting SaaS products.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward multi-task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership, mentorship, organization, and analytical skills across a global team
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated experience interacting with executive leadership within customer organizations
- Located in Austin, TX
What you can Do to Stand Out:
- Experience with data science modeling or applications that transform enormous amounts of data
- Experience leading a 24 / 7 global support team
- Experience with Informatica
- Experience working with retail analytics
- Experiencing managing remote teams
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves