Director, Customer Success-Americas
Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
As the Director of Customer Success your responsibility will be to ensure the success and loyalty of every Revionics customer across America with varying customer segments. To do this you will wear both strategic and tactical hats, having responsibility for everything from setting overall engagement strategy to defining the necessary processes and deliverables required to realize this strategy, through coaching and training team members to execute it. Your direct scope will encompass the entirety of the post-sales customer life-cycle, and you will also work with product and sales leadership to design and rapidly implement changes that improve the overall customer experience.
Who You Are:
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship by leveraging your retail and pricing experience to guide the Customer’s use of Revionics products and services, based on your understanding of customer’s short and long-term global objectives, and Revionics best practices.
- Proactively work with customers to identify barriers to successful adoption and work with senior customer executives to put in place plans to improve adoption
- Establish a clear linkage between Revionics product utilization and key performance metrics and customer goals.
- Create periodic customer success reviews providing historical context of the Revionics products they currently have in place, an accurate snapshot of the current program structure and success criteria, and performance measurement based on the criteria in conjunction with the customer’s goals and needs.
- Proactively communicate with customers on escalated issues providing the strategy for resolution and timely progress updates. Ensure that we are meeting or exceeding the customer needs and escalate the issues internally to drive resolution
- Monitor performance; identify issues or trends that threaten customer success, and work cross-functionally to drive solutions on customers’ behalf.
- Work closely with Sales and Professional Services to establish deployment objectives, success criteria, and customer success plans.
- Provide management with an assessment of the health of your customer portfolio, identify customer reference candidates for sales and marketing efforts, and serve as the voice of the customer to inform the product and customer-facing business processes.
- Identify opportunities for footprint growth within the current customer base and coordinate appropriate resources to engage.
- Identify and assess renewal risks for subscription contracts and facilitate internal communication/collaboration on action plan to minimize risk
What you Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working with senior executives in retail or related industries
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in a customer success or implementation role supporting retail pricing or related planning enterprise software applications
- Strong analytical background in regards to key business metrics for the retail space
What’s in your toolbox:
- Experience with price optimization as a retailer – ideally in a leadership role
- Consulting experience demonstrating strong strategic and facilitation skills
- Experience across several retail verticals including grocery, apparel, hard goods and sporting goods
- Ability to communicate to operate at a strategic c-level, coaching customer executives on best practices
- Experience collaborating and managing by influence with non-reporting groups/individuals
- Excellent work ethic and leadership
- Fluent in English
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves