Data QA Engineer
Development | Ra'anana, Israel | Full Time
Imagine a company that values your entrepreneurial spirit, gives you the ability to drive your own success, and allows you the freedom to explore creative solutions. Revionics – voted one of the Top Work Places in 2015 by the Austin American-Statesman – is looking to add new talent to our team. Immerse yourself in a company culture that prizes individuality, self-motivation, and creative thinking.
At Revionics, the Data QA Engineer will support our continuous client portfolio. The position is based out of the company’s office in Ra’anana Israel and is a full time position.
Who You Are:
- Developing web data extraction schemes
- Using state of the art web crawling technologies
- QA’ing large data sets and ensuring the quality of delivery
- Maintaining 3rd party data extraction modules
- Being part of a team of seasoned professionals
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- High analytical skills (analyzing vast data sets)
- Data/Manual QA experience or certification – advantage
- Good level of English
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-beinng.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves