DevOps | Austin, TX | Full Time
Imagine a company that values your entrepreneurial spirit, gives you the ability to drive your own success, and allows you the freedom to explore creative solutions. Revionics is looking to add new talent to our team. Immerse yourself in a company culture that prizes individuality, self-motivation, and creative thinking.
At Revionics, the CI/CD Engineer will be part of a team that owns infrastructure technologies and responsibility for installing new components and maintaining configurations. You'll be part of a small but fast-paced highly collaborative team with low egos and high output. Rock and roll as part of a 24/7 on-call rotation responding to issues and users with a global footprint and prototyping new technologies to increase operation efficiency and effectiveness.
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
- Develop CI/CD principles
- Maintain CI/CD tools and platforms
- Develop and maintain pipeline configurations
- Script writing
- Ability to interpret and write source code (languages are irrelevant)
- Familiarity with software packing tools (.exe, .deb, .rpm, Docker)
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Mercurial)
- Management of cloud providers (AWS and GCP)
- Experience with configuration management principles
What You Can Do to Stand Out (Not required but desired):
- Experience with Terraform, Git, TFS, and Puppet
- Experience with Python, PowerShell and/or Bash scripting languages
- Cloud infrastructure and container-based infrastructures
- Knowledge of Cloud providers (AWS and GCP) and surrounding tools (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.)
- Familiarity with security/vulnerability/monitoring tools
- Experience with supporting multiple operating systems (server) in hybrid (private/public cloud) environments
What's in Your Tool Box:
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours to include nights and weekends (24X7 environment/on a rotation)
- Personable professional with a desire to work independently and collaboratively as appropriate on a fast-paced team.
Low-Ego, Action-Oriented, and Intellectually curious personalities highly desired
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves