Account Executive - LATAM
Sales | Remote | Full Time
Revionics, the leading provider of SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions is seeking an energetic, data-driven Account Executive to have a critical role in delivering new business signed agreements with targeted retailers across Latin America. You will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the successful generation of contract based fees. As a provider of a new technology, Revionics must help educate the market and enable rapid growth.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Account Executive (AE) for Revionics Latin America is the critical role in leading the delivery of signed contractual agreements with targeted retailers in the assigned territory. The AE is immediately responsible for the acquisition of new clients in the Latin American (LATAM) market and the successful generation of multi-year subscription and service fees. The AE works closely with other Revionics employees and Business Partners to identify and obtain new client contracts. The AE will report to the Senior Vice President of Global Business Development. Daily duties included contacting targeted accounts to identify key decision makers, coordinating online and live product demonstrations, and presenting contracts to clients. All activities will be logged in the Revionics Customer Relations Systems (Salesforce.com), which will also be used to track progression towards sales targets. AE’s must deliver clients at or above the targeted levels in their territory. The AE will prepare and report on progress toward goals. Objectively presenting and troubleshooting problematic accounts or deals with the Sales Manager will be required including accurately projecting sales pipeline and forecasting opportunity closing amounts and timing.
The AE must have exemplary English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus) communication skills, in person, on the telephone and in written communications. Regular contact with C-level executives will require succinct and motivating communications. Listening skills are also paramount. The AE must be highly motivated and tenacious in the pursuit of targeted clients. They must be willing and able to manage and overcome customer objections. The AE must be able to create account plans and strategies that produce the desired results. Travel within the territory will be 50% of working hours and will require expense management skills
Who You Are:
- Proven track record selling Software-as-a-Service for the past 3-5 years in the LATAM region
- Outside sales experience selling advanced technology and analytical based solutions (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning)
- Established C-level relationships in the region
- Experience selling Life-Cycle Pricing Solutions or any relevant Retail Optimization Solutions (e.g. category management) a plus
- Highly motivated and tenacious in the pursuit of targeted clients
- Must be a successful self-contributor with strategic opportunities
- Exemplary English and Spanish (Portuguese is a differentiator) communication skills
Note: This position is posted in Austin, TX and Miami, FL. Candidates from other Southern region cities with a major airport will also be considered.
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand, and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves