Account Development Representative
Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
Revionics is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic Account Development Representative/Inside Sales Representative to join our rapidly growing organization and make a huge impact. We're one of the top global tech firms. The Account Development Representative (ADR) resides in the Account Development organization, reporting to the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer. The ADR will be held accountable for generating qualified sales opportunities through outbound prospecting as well as inbound qualifying. In close collaboration with the Marketing Team and Senior Account Executives (SAEs), the ADR establishes prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a card carrying field Sales professional. The Account Development Representative will support Sales Account Executives by creating new leads and nurturing and managing existing leads through all stages of their funnel development, including pending sales cycles. The ADR will profile and document territory opportunities, as well as key influencers and partners. They will be responsible for setting up appointments with key executives and influencers in target accounts. They will support sales and marketing team in preparation of key trade shows and other marketing events, securing meetings with key prospects at the venues. This ADR position will support the North America Region
Who You Are:
- You thrive when given a challenge and don’t give up easily
- Your mission and passion is to provide ongoing sales development and nurturing
- Look forward to team work with Sales Account Executives and marketing to help achieve quota drive pipeline and extend Revionics footprint in North America
- Know how to conducts detailed target account profiling
- Have an effective and professional phone presence and can write compelling messages that sets appointments with key influencers
- Support territory trade show/events and other marketing initiatives
- High energy individual with the ability to multi-task
- Work independently as needed
- Enjoy talking to people
- Believe that the glass is half full
What You Have/Can Do as a Minimum:
- 5 years of industry experience in an Account Development Rep and/or Inside Sales Rep for an enterprise software corporation selling business critical applications
- Demonstrable experience of effective telephone and face to face communication and presentation skills to board level executives
- Proficiency with CRM/Contact Management Systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Proficient with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment
What's in your tool box:
- Exceptional interpersonal, critical thinking and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Language skills: English (Spanish a plus)
Who We Are:
Predictive. Prescriptive. Profitable Retailing.
We provide SaaS-based pricing, promotion, markdown and space solutions. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt our self-funding model to improve top-line sales, demand and margin. Our customers gain that competitive edge and improve their value proposition while outmaneuvering competitor price aggressiveness.
During the days of first-generation price optimization solutions, at a time where science in retail was viewed as voodoo, our founder Jeff Smith nurtured the concept that there could be a better way. He went on to form Revionics around that new-generation vision, and to this day we remain committed to his goal: To help retail businesses and everyday users solve complex pricing challenges leveraging the latest machine learning science with a completely transparent process, usable in an intuitive way that fits into retailers’ normal business flows.
Our company success is based on our 4 foundational pillars:
- A SaaS-based architecture for fast ROI
- Productized, transparent science
- Machine Learning algorithms that continue to evolve with changing market conditions and shopper behaviors for built-in future proofing
- A supportive culture focusing on both our people and customers’ well-beinng.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity: Be honest, dependable and complete
- Transparency: Anticipate questions and give clear, usable answers.
- Continuous Improvement: Be relentless about improvement – for ourselves and our customers
- Curiosity: Shine lights in dark corners; seek to ensure we know what we don’t know
- Accountability: Own the problem and the solution
- Dedication: Don’t stop until the numbers are right and systems are up
- Humility: Put the spotlight on our customers, not ourselves