Social Media Specialist
Marketing | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Marketing is about people, it is one of the fastest growing and evolving industries in the past years. it evolves as people evolve. but while traditional marketing content may highlight features of a product or service itself, consumers are looking for more of an intimate connection. It’s about the story, generating a personal experience and creating an emotional experience between you and your client.
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it’s our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering the best customer experience, is proficient using multiple social media channels, has a strong sense of empathy, and can help drive exceptional customer service by helping customers who reach out to Michigan Media through social media for assistance.
Salary range: $46000 - $56000 per year.
- Contribute to the Agency’s paid social media objectives through strategy creation, implementation, and ongoing optimization
- Continually improve paid media tactical planning and buying across all platforms
- Apply expertise in the planning process, audience and creative strategy development, budget forecasting, and industry tracking; be a strategic thought partner in team meetings
- Strategically manage the channel relationships and contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels buying core strategies
- Manage paid social campaigns from setup, execution, optimization, and reporting to the clients’ key performance indicators, which vary by campaign types and objectives
- Manage paid social ad campaigns and leverage first- and third-party data to build audiences
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platforms, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to the integrated Media team
- Work collaboratively with media planners, analysts, and Agency partners to meet and exceed stated objectives, and provide new solutions for clients
- Create measurable paid social programs that are in line with strategy and budget
- Be passionately in tune with the evolution of market trends, digital marketing innovation, and online behaviors
- Develop insights and keep teams informed of new opportunities
- Contribute to new business development when requested
- Two or more years of relevant work experience
- Experience in paid social media strategy and investment
- Experience in managing and executing paid social media campaigns across platforms
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentational skills
- Competent in campaign planning, recommending strategies, and budgeting
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with remote team members
- Flexible and proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with concurrent and competing deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
Employee Assistance Program