Project Manager Coordinator
Marketing | Winter Park, FL | Full Time
Marketing is about people, it is one of the fastest growing and evolving industries in the past years. it evolves as people evolve. but while traditional marketing content may highlight features of a product or service itself, consumers are looking for more of an intimate connection. It’s about the story, generating a personal experience and creating an emotional experience between you and your client.
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it’s our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
We are looking for a motivated individual with project management experience. The Project Manager will be supporting the corporate office management team in order to ensure a healthy, productive, and fun working environment. This position requires someone who has an ability to self-start and enjoys managing various projects and challenges of supporting and promoting positive teamwork.
Salary range: $44000 - $54000 per year.
- Provide support to President, Director of Property Management, Office Manager & Compliance Manager
- Proven ability to exercise tact and diplomacy, maintain confidentiality, show initiative, and be a team player.
- Proven administrative and clerical skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and time management skills.
- Ability to determine and plan project time frames, procedures, and resources for accomplishing projects
- Ability to establish and maintain databases and keep complex records and files.
- Ability to relate professionally and sensitively to staff, board and public.
- Flexible, creative, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Experience working with diverse groups, i.e., staff, residents, outside contacts.
- Commitment to the companies’ goals and philosophy.
- Present a businesslike and professional appearance and demeanor
- Promote harmonious relations among office personnel, tenants, and the community
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, company loyalty and integrity in all matters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed.
- Ideal Candidate is self - sufficient and highly motivated , self directed and possess high energy and passion
- Comfort and/or experience in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software and spread sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1+ years of related experience required
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account