Office Assistant Manager
Administration | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Marketing is about people, it is one of the fastest growing and evolving industries in the past years. it evolves as people evolve. but while traditional marketing content may highlight features of a product or service itself, consumers are looking for more of an intimate connection. It’s about the story, generating a personal experience and creating an emotional experience between you and your client.
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it’s our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
This individual will play a key role in establishing and maintaining administrative functions, managing facilities, as well as executive travel and expense coordination. The ideal candidate will have experience with handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, such as, reconciling business bank accounts and preparing management reports. The candidate must be well organized and flexible and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing company. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimal supervision.
Salary range: $43000 - $53000 per year.
- Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfers them to the appropriate person.
- Greets and assists all persons visiting the branch in a professional and courteous manner, routes them to the appropriate person.
- Sorts, distributes and sends incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and branch data processing reports.
- Provides administrative support to sales associates and management team members.
- Processes customer payments, including posting to the computer operating system, and prepares and submits the payments for the branch banking deposit, referring all discrepancies to supervisor.
- Processes and reconciles the daily cash box journal.
- Scans daily truck manifests into computer operating system.
- Enters return and/or rebill sales orders to correct previous billing errors or discrepancies.
- Expedites open negative return purchase orders.
- Provides special handling of invoices and statements for identified customers.
- Assures proper tax-exempt forms are on file for applicable customers.
- Reviews computer operating system’s invoice preview queue weekly and on the last day of every month.
- Processes monthly rebate report, resolving vendor charge-backs, as appropriate.
- Processes debit memos associated with vendor sponsored events
- Monitors unbilled stock aging report.
- Monitors material transfer register and reports activity discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintains hard-copy receiving, cash box, and manifest files.
- Monitors and orders office and warehouse supplies as appropriate. Monitors the maintenance needs of office equipment (photocopier, postage machine, etc.).
- Adds/maintains information to contact lists.
- 1+ years of administrative experience in an office setting with working knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communications;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands to meet deadlines;
- Experience with Quickbooks;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account