Marketing Communications Coordinator
Marketing | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Marketing is about people, it is one of the fastest growing and evolving industries in the past years. it evolves as people evolve. but while traditional marketing content may highlight features of a product or service itself, consumers are looking for more of an intimate connection. It’s about the story, generating a personal experience and creating an emotional experience between you and your client.
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it’s our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
This position will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing to assist in the research, development, monitoring and reporting of marketing campaigns and initiatives. This position requires strong research and analysis ability; discerning value and information that is relevant to the marketing team and business objectives.The marketing coordinator will be able to comfortably navigate technology, effectively communicate and collaborate with others, and willingly engage in projects and processes as requested. Asking questions to understand, suggesting recommendations, and learning new skills are a must. The marketing coordinator will support and help improve marketing campaigns and initiatives with an aim to increase leads, brand, and product awareness while meeting tight deadlines with high accuracy.
Salary range: $47000 - $57000 per year.
- Leading the developing and implementation for marketing the client’s brand efficiently and effectively
- Executing the marketing and sales plans for each assigned territory for one’s team
- Competition analysis and assuring our client’s are providing the best options for their potential new customers
- Working collaboratively with each department of the firm to ensure optimal success for each party involved within the sale
- Leading by example with the rest of the Marketing Communications team
- Assisting with daily sales duties and reporting final numbers to the executive marketing communications manager
- Developing customer engagement with the use of marketing strategy based on our company and client’s goals and expectations.
- Coordinating, monitoring and communicating with the rest of the marketing communications team and ensuring everyone is up to date on any material provided by the clients
- Providing recommendations to the company and their team to improve program/ product effectiveness to the potential consumer
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Very organized and detail oriented
- Critical thinker and problem solver able to analyze information to improve experiences
- Reliable and honest
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in marketing coordination
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance