Marketing | Rochester, NY | Full Time
Marketing is about people, it is one of the fastest growing and evolving industries in the past years. it evolves as people evolve. but while traditional marketing content may highlight features of a product or service itself, consumers are looking for more of an intimate connection. It’s about the story, generating a personal experience and creating an emotional experience between you and your client.
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it’s our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
Event Coordinator will have the responsibility of managing all events for the organization. The Event Coordinator oversees all aspects of event planning and management, including internal and external events.
Salary range: $48000 - $58000 per year.
- Plan and execute the event based on the budget and financial ability of the host of the event
- Negotiate with appropriate vendors before the event
- Builds and maintains customer’s relationships
- Monitor the entire event proceedings
- Develop comprehensive project plans
- Coordinate with all the departments involved in the organization of the event
- Developing and growing as an Event professional by attending and engaging in weekly sales meetings and by sharing strategic ideas to enhance the business.
- Running it like you own it by enthusiastically communicating with all guests via face to face, phone, and email and by taking ownership of all follow-up.
- Holding yourself accountable for measurable, high-quality, and timely results.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Project a professional demeanor as well as using tact when dealing with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates drive and initiative
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Must be willing to perform multiple tasks
- 18 years +
- The ability to build strong relationships through high-level communication skills, face to face, email and phone
- Proficiency in computer software including Excel, Microsoft Word, and Customer Relationship Management
- A strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to focus under pressure
- A spark of creativity and an innovation driven mindset
- A desire to learn and grow within the company
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account