Client Service Associate
Customer Service | Winter Park, FL | Full Time
Marketing is about people, it is one of the fastest growing and evolving industries in the past years. it evolves as people evolve. but while traditional marketing content may highlight features of a product or service itself, consumers are looking for more of an intimate connection. It’s about the story, generating a personal experience and creating an emotional experience between you and your client.
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it’s our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
The Client Services Associate is a developing professional role. This role identifies policy and applies specialty knowledge in monitoring and assessing processes and data. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
Salary range: $48000 - $58000 per year.
- Nurture and develop already established relationships with primary decision makers
- Gain and maintain a holistic understanding of the client’s ever-evolving organization needs
- Ensure our corporate partners understand all we have to offer them and that they are maximizing the utilization of our products and services throughout their organization
- Collaborate with a number of internal support teams to provide solutions and quick resolution to any challenges the partner(s) might be facing
- Provide ongoing training sessions with corporate partners as new products and technologies are brought to market
- Provide product demonstrations and training to new decision makers as they transition into these relationships
- Manage the contract renewal process for your book of accounts
- Work closely with Marketing to drive firm-specific marketing campaigns and collateral
- Establish ongoing and open communication with external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure client needs are heard and met
- Gain and maintain an understanding of the industries in which your accounts operate and proactively position our products and services to meet upcoming business needs
- Travel required for on-site visits, training, and industry conferences
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Associate Degree or equivalent
- One-Two years of relevant experience for every year of formal education required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to quickly comprehend new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- High level of professionalism
- Positive attitude
- Ability to develop strong relationships
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account