Business Development Representative
Marketing | Winter Park, FL | Full Time
Entrepreneurship is about passion and people. Without great marketing entrepreneurship often fails because it is not about the product itself, it is about the connection to people and the base of marketing is storytelling. Storytelling allows the message to be portrayed in such a way that it is intertwined into the lifestyle of the target audience. At RevGen, it's our passion to generate creative content that relays a powerful message, and connects with the consumers and businesses on an emotional level.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is expected to possess a high degree of technical knowledge of translation technology, services, and products, relevant to the Regulated Industry sector (specifically Legal and Financial Services). The BDR is expected to target buyers within Legal and Financial Services to achieve revenue targets through the identification, lead generation, progression, and completion of sales opportunities. Minimum of 2-4 years of experience selling translation services and technology into this vertical.
Salary range: $47000 - $57000 per year.
- Identifies and helps to develop strategic relationships with current and potential partners
- Works with sales, editorial teams, and product development teams to implement business development initiatives
- Assist senior management in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of all proposal components
- Establishing and maintaining on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems
- Participating in activities needed to support the management functions of the team
- Manage and coordinate special projects and events to advance key business goals
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Candidate must thrive and be able to keep up with an everchanging, fast paced environment
- High-level of integrity and intelligence
- Must be able to think critically, effectively, anticipate needs and issues
- Must have high attention to detail in all aspects of the role, work quickly and accurately
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Good relationship buildings skills both inside and outside of the organization
- "No task is too small" mentality
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule