Web Services | St Paul, MN | Full Time
About The Position:
ResortsandLodges is looking to hire a talented Web Designer that not only loves web and graphic design, but also has a passion for business. If you are someone who cares about:
- Being setup to succeed
- Learning new things
- Exercising creativity and solving the right kind of problems
- Having a voice
- Being recognized for hard work
- Designing without an Act of Congress
- Building something that truly matters
Then you are the type of candidate we would like to interview.
70% Website Design and Development
- Develop and/or adhere to the latest web design and development standards and techniques for all website projects.
- Ensure that the look and functionality of the web site matches the experience customers receive when interacting with the clients business.
- Construct professional looking, appealing website designs that are cross-browser and SEO friendly.
- Utilize WordPress and web development languages such as: HTML and CSS to develop websites and exceed clients’ expectations.
- Work with the development team to build custom add-ons needed for any website projects.
20% Customer Service and Support
- Take part in meetings (kick-off, final website review, etc.) for all website projects.
- Talk with key stakeholders to get the client’s thoughts and set the creative direction for the all website projects.
- Consult with clients and acquire necessary approvals for initial designs, web layouts and sitemaps for all website projects.
- Work with clients to collect all necessary assets (Copy, Images, Videos, etc.) to begin the construction of the website.
- Effectively manage and document all account activity (Phone Calls, Faxes, Emails, etc.) using contact relationship management (CRM) solution.
10% Other Duties as Assigned
- May be involved online marketing (social media, mobile marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, vertical engine marketing, etc.) efforts for clients.
- Execute company projects as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully design in a variety of styles
- Expert knowledge of web design and ability to effectively communicate information graphically
- Ability to develop and/or adhere to web design standards
- Must be thorough with latest graphic design and web design techniques
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Html, CSS
- Able to adapt to new technologies and evolving business environment
- Excellent oral, written, communication skills
- Postive attitude coupled with a great work ethic is a must
- Experience in Travel and/or Advertising industries