Digital Marketing Ninja - Customer Success Manager - I
Business Solutions | Cottage Grove, MN | Full Time
Position Title: Customer Success Manager (CSM) - I
Department: Business Solutions
Reports To: Director of Customer Success
At ResortsandLodge.com, a CSM manages digital marketing strategy for a portfolio of 70+ resorts including monthly review calls, PPC management in Adwords, Google Analytics analysis, and SEO consulting.
We have nitro cold press coffee and kombucha on tap and we cater in lunch every Monday. Need we say more?
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for new customer on-boarding, account reviews and campaign management. Responsible for maintaining effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Business Solutions Team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead account setup and onboarding for new business solutions clients
- Schedule and lead account reviews with active business solutions customers monthly unless otherwise specified
- Delegate tasks to Marketing Coordinator team via worksheet process
- Attend and contribute to weekly CSM trainings
- Participate in role playing and hotseat trainings
- Own and develop strong relationships with our customers with raving fan service.
- Enhance best practices to rapidly onboard new clients and execute review calls.
- Assist in improving efficiency throughout the customer success process.
- Review campaigns and provide proactive detailed feedback to educate customers.
- Educate customers on new features, products, technologies and best practices.
- Help realize customer goals by customizing setup and making optimization recommendations.
- Provide business insights to help drive revenue and KPIs for customers
- Continually educate and develop programmatic buying knowledge and skills of your customers.
- Understand and follow through with the order process
Product Knowledge and Mastery
- Facebook marketing, audience targeting, ad creation, retargeting
- Conversion Optimization - drip email marketing and email sign ups
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics
- Listing Management
- Cart Abandonment
- Email Campaign management
Other Duties as Assigned
- Execute other company projects as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Ability to communicate, manage and deliver multiple complex projects in a timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Positive attitude coupled with a great work ethic is a must.
- Ability to initiate and direct projects in support of strategic and operational goals.
- Email Campaign management and strategy
- Facebook Business Ad campaign strategy and management
- Google Analytics basic proficiency
Minimum Job Requirements
Requires a Bachelor's degree or an equivalent field or discipline; 1-3 years of experience, directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified including digital marketing experience. Must be passionate about customer service and have desire to improve in all duties and responsibilities specified.
Our Vision: To deliver a wide range of innovative solutions that help hospitality companies create world-class experiences with the guest.
Our Mission: To level the playing field for hospitality properties, so together we may provide memorable experiences to travelers throughout the world.
Core Values: Our Values reflect the behaviors that shape the tone of how we work with each other and with our partners.
Serve: Considering people’s point of view is something we strive for in every aspect of our work. We look to serve others.
Take Ownership: We all act like owners, treating the Company’s assets as our own and behaving with the Company’s long-term success in mind. No excuses, no blame. We get the job done. We take pride in owning our destiny...and empowering others to own theirs.
Integrity: We always try to do the right thing. We are honest and straightforward with each other.
Create the Future: Continued innovation allows us to push the envelope for the travel and hospitality industry. We are determined to create a wide range of products and services, providing world-class experiences for guests and properties.
Have Passion For Winning: We have a healthy dissatisfaction with the status quo. Discipline, drive, and work ethic to always put our customers, our people, and our company in a position to win.
ResortsandLodges.com® is a comprehensive online resource for leisure travel with access to unique accommodations worldwide. The site provides the ability to plan and book memorable experiences at resorts, vacation rentals, cabins, holiday rentals, villas, condos, cottages, lodges, boutique hotels, B&B’s and vacation hotels. Founded in 1998, the website was one of the first major leisure travel sites established online, and has received numerous awards and accolades for web design, outstanding usability, fast page loading speeds, and skillful information display.
ResortsandLodges.com® For Business puts today’s vacation properties in front of millions of travelers annually using comprehensive business listing techniques and strategic digital content marketing. Our team of industry experts manages Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC), Display and Banner Advertising, Email Marketing Automation, and Drip Email Marketing for properties across North America. In addition to these managed services, ResortsandLodges also has a dedicated website development and implementation team, giving independent properties a comprehensive suite of services to choose from to gain brand dominance over their competition.
TRACK™ Hospitality Software is a leading all-in-one cloud communication platform for lodging companies. It provides TRACK Pulse, the first Cloud Voice, Email, Text, Chat and now Secure Messaging platform built specifically for the needs of independent Hotels, Resorts and Vacation Rental Management Companies. In addition TRACK offers a suite of consulting and professional services to help reservations, sales, marketing and revenue teams increase conversions and customer delight. For a free demo visit www.trackhs.com.