Sales + Accounts Coordinator
Accounts Management | Chicago, IL | Part Time and Contract | Applications accepted until Jan 03, 2021
Research And Me is seeking an Accounts Coordinator to join our Accounts Management team. This role will assist the Accounts Lead in building and maintaining relationships with Research And Me’s customers (clinical, academic, and corporate researchers). The Accounts Coordinator, acting on behalf of our customers, will coordinate with our Marketing team to ensure that accurate and timely services and campaigns are performed. This role will also include the development of account management processes and capturing of best practices for engaging with our customers.
- Call and email current, previous, and potential researchers to develop and maintain relationships
- Generate sales with customers (Researchers)
- Manage customer engagement emails (promotions, communication touchpoints, etc.)
- Accurately transcribe interactions with customers in Research And Me systems
- Join weekly team calls
- Coordinate demo meetings for new and existing customers
- Maintain and report accounts status on a weekly basis to Accounts Manager
- Understand Research And Me’s service and the various features. In addition, understand the Participant’s experience through the system in order to convey the process to Researchers.
- Hours: 1-2 hours/day, with core hours between 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Average 5-7 hours per week.
- Pay: $15/hour
- Working Conditions: Remote/Virtual
- Equipment Use: Must provide computer, telephone, internet connection, and standard office equipment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Research experience, sales, and/or science background desired, but not required,
- Must be organized with strong time management skills and independent work ethic,
- Must exhibit courteous and professional demeanor towards researchers, research coordinators, and staff.
- Must possess strong and effective writing skills;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in MS software applications such as Word and Excel and Google Suite;
Equal Opportunity Statement: Research And Me provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For more information on the Company, please go to the Research And Me information page.