Sales Development Representative
Sales | Tempe, AZ | Full Time
ReputationDefender® provides online reputation and digital privacy solutions for individuals and businesses. We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to develop new business opportunities with Consumers and small businesses through proactive outreach. As a Sales Development Representative, you will receive training, mentorship, and resources in order to be successful. The ideal candidate is able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and is comfortable working independently, making outbound calls, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and providing solutions to customers.
What We Offer
- Competitive Group Health and Insurance plans, including 401K
- Paid Lunches
- Friendly work environment
The Sales Development Representative is a full-time position assigned to work in our Tempe, AZ office location. However, ReputationDefender's Tempe office is currently closed due to COVID-19. We will interview, hire, onboard, and train for this position entirely remotely to ensure the safety of our candidates and employees during the coronavirus outbreak. Candidates must be prepared to work remotely from home for the short-term and must also be willing to work onsite in our Tempe, AZ office once we are able to return safely.
- Phone, email and text outreach to prospects who have expressed interest in Online Reputation Management solutions, consistently meeting a minimum of 300 outbound calls per day
- Determine a prospect’s online reputation needs and nurture leads through various stages within Salesforce
- Work consistently to hit monthly, quarterly and yearly quota targets for meetings booked, outbound calls, and lead conversion
- Accurately track and record customer communications within Salesforce, keeping Salesforce up to date at all times
- Collaborate effectively with senior sales executives
- Gather feedback from customers and relay the information to management in order to improve ReputationDefender products and services
- Represent ReputationDefender with a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales position with assigned sales targets, as well as a proven ability to meet or exceed assigned sales targets
- Advanced knowledge of the Internet and Internet search technologies
- Computer literacy, including working knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work a scheduled shift consistently during the hours of 6:30am - 3:00pm MST, Monday through Friday, as well as rotating Saturday shifts during the hours of 7:00am - 4:00pm MST. Scheduled shifts are subject to change slightly due to Daylight Savings Time.
ReputationDefender is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.